- Thanks to being formulated with a 1% retinol concentration - the highest you will find in any over-the-counter skin products - it works to target aged and UV-damaged skin with more effectiveness than any other treatment. Additionally, dramatic improvements to uneven skin pigmentation, texture and laxity are delivered by microencapsulated vitamin A, with other benefits including reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Advanced oleosome delivery system is contained in a water-free base, which ensures stability and provides slow release of the high-potency retinol
- Maximise anti-ageing benefits while minimising irritation
- Fine lines and wrinkles will be diminished and skin will appear firmer and tighter thanks to improved collagen production
- Brighter skin, reduced age spots and pigmentation, and a more even skin tone
- Helps smooth and soften rough skin
- Free radicals are neutralised and future damage prevented by multiple antioxidants
- Contains ingredients to soothe and calm skin, reducing irritation
- Z-RRS2™ is an exclusive potent antioxidant complex you can’t find in other over the counter products. It protects skin to help minimise inflammation and damage induced by daily oxidative stress
- This is a very potent serum due to the high concentration of retinol. You may find some dryness, irritation appearing in the first week of use. This is normal and is an indicator that your skin cells are being revitalised and dead skin being shed.
- Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Water (Aqua), Retinol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Sodium Sulfite, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Gluconolactone, BHA, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Zea Mays Oil, Beta-Carotene.
- If you have not used retinol before or are not using it currently, build up slowly. After cleansing, apply 2 or 3 pumps twice a week in the evening, 30 minutes before going to bed. Increase frequency as tolerated. Do not apply anything on top of Advanced Radical Night Repair.