- It quite literally works behind the scenes to improve your skin’s wellness, while remaining completely gentle and comfortable.
It lets your skin breathe, and its aloe-based gel ensures a soothing effect no matter what, while the acne-control technology makes quick work of those annoying blemishes. 100% paraben-free.
Oh, and it’s vegan and certified cruelty-free.
- 2% Salicylic Acid releases treatment evenly
- Strong acne control clears blemishes fast
- Allows your skin to breathe
- Soothes with aloe-based gel
- Beneficial for normal, dry, oily and combination skin
- Safe and soothing for sensitive skin
- Covers and treats skin conditions
- Certified cruelty-free and vegan
- First, give your skin a good cleanse and always moisturise if you can. Then simply dab Oxygenating Acne Control Foundation onto your skin and blend out evenly. Less is more so start with just a small drop and wait 60 seconds to repeat if you want more coverage.
- Active: 2% Salicylic Acid
- Inactive: Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Isododecane , Titanium Dioxide (and) Methicone, Polyglyceryl -4 Isostearate (and) Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol (and) Hexyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, PEG-8, Dioctyldodecyl Dodecanedioate, Iron Oxides (and) Methicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycerine, 0-cymen-5-OL, Silica, Cyclomethicone (and) Disteardimonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Maris Sal, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer