- And by using a unique aloe vera base, this foundation is both antibacterial and soothing. Give your face some breathing space while keeping it looking its best and covering imperfections - with Oxygenating Foundation by Oxygenetix.
Its soothing aloe vera base ensures a light feel - like you're not even wearing makeup! - while the formula itself gets to work on building collagen and elastin.
Beneficial for both oily and dry skin-types, as well as sensitive skin and skin conditions, this healing foundation helps the natural beauty of your skin shine through, while providing SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection.
Paraben-free and certified cruelty-free (vegan).
- Helps build collagen and elastin
- Allows your skin to breathe
- Soothes with aloe-based gel
- Feels light like you’re not wearing makeup
- Beneficial for normal dry oily and combination skin
- Safe and soothing for sensitive skin
- Covers and treats skin conditions
- Certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- First, give your skin a good cleanse and always moisturise if you can. Then simply dab Oxygenating Foundation onto your skin and blend out evenly. Less is more so start with just a small drop and wait 60 seconds to repeat if you want more coverage.
- Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Isododecane , Titanium Dioxide (and) Methicone, Polyglyceryl -4 Isostearate (and) Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol (and) Hexyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, PEG-8, Dioctyldodecyl Dodecanedioate, Iron Oxides (and) Methicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycerine, 0-cymen-5-OL, Silica, Cyclomethicone (and) Disteardimonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Maris Sal, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer