Mela Cream combines a blend of corrective acids with proven skin brightening ingredients Arbutin and Liquorice extract to improve overall skin clarity and minimise melanin production. Kojic, Phytic and Mandelic acid all help to correct the skin whilst salicylic acid gently exfoliates damaged cells to harmonise a dull complexion.
Dermaceutic Mela Cream is suitable for the majority of skin types other than sensitive skin.
- Active pigmentation treatment
- Contains 3% Kojic Acid
- Brightens dark spots and uneven tone
- Apply a small amount to any affected areas of the face in the evening a couple of times a week. Gradually increase usage to nightly as the skin acclimatises for best results. Use for 3 months for best results.
- Kojic, Salicylic, Phytic and Mandelic acids, Arbutin, Niacinamide, Retinol and Liquorice Extract, Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Kojic Acid, Niacinamide, Arbutin, Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phytic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rott Extract, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine,Tocopherol, Glucosamine Sulfate, Ceteareth-12, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Disodium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate
- Not suitable for sensitive skin. If irritation occurs, stop using immediately.
- Innovative formulation and save to use in treating sun damage, age spots and hyperpigmentation. Evens complexion and harmonises skin tone.