This clay-based mask from Dermaceutic is excellent for spot-prone, oily or acneic skin. It helps to remove impurities, unclog pores and exfoliate dead skin cells.
Mask 15 promotes cell renewal and prevents excess sebum whilst also working to reduce pore size. Oily skin becomes mattified and left smoother thanks to the active ingredients of Glycolic Acid and Bentonite.
This peeling mask reduces pore size, promotes cell renewal and prevents excess sebum production. Oily skin is mattified and left feeling smooth thanks to a combination of Glycolic Acid and Bentonite.
- Glycolic acid
- One of the alpha hydroxy acids (“fruit acids”), this very small molecule penetrates the skin easily. Its acidic pH accelerates exfoliation by destroying the links that bind dead cells together.
- Highly absorbent clay that is saturated in fat, which enables it to remove toxins and impurities from tissue.
- Salicylic acid
- Causes a keratolytic action that reduces intercorneocyte cohesion and destroys lipids that bind the outer cells of the epidermis.
- Use once or twice per week maximum. Smooth a thin layer over the skin and leave for around 4-6 minutes.
- Key Ingredients Glycolic Acid, Bentonite and Kaolin
- Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Bentonite, Glyceryl Stearate, Kaolin, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), PEG-40 Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Glycolate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Octadecyl Di-T-Butyl-4-Hydroxyhydrocinnamate