Containing a concentrated blend of low and high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid to nourish the skin at the surface and within the lower layers, Hyal Ceutic is great for mature and dehydrated skin. Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter help to alleviate and soften dry patches whilst also encouraging reparation of the skin. This cream will leave your skin feeling balanced, hydrated and smooth.
- HYALURONIC ACID
- This formulation combines hyaluronic acid of low and high molecular weight. The low molecular weight penetrates skin deeply to ensure suppleness and firmness, and moisturizes the skin. The high molecular weight has a protective and hygroscopic role on the skin’s surface.
- ALOE VERA
- Remoisturises and regenerates cells. Aloe vera soothes the skin, reduces inflammation, and stimulates production of collagen to combat skin aging.
- JOJOBA OIL
- Creates a non-oily moisturizing layer on the skin surface, relieves sensitive epidermises, and protects the skin from UV rays.
- VITAMIN E
- Renowned for its antioxidant properties, vitamin E also combats the signs of photoaging.
- Use once or twice per day on clean, dry skin.
- Key Ingredients: Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera
- Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Laureth-7, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid
- We love this light weight hydrating Hyluronic Acid cream. It soaks deeply into the skin and can be layered easily with other products. It is great for summer as the 10% aloe vera will hydrate and sooth sun-kissed skins.