28 sold in last 6 hours
A gentle resurfacing cleanser that helps to purify lacklustre skin, containing 5% glycolic acid it will leave your skin visibly brighter. More details >
Hurry, low quantity!Hurry! – Only 13 left in stock.
- Expert, gentle double-action formula. Glycolic acid removes impurities, and permeates the hydroscopic film, while the enoxolone soothes the skin.
- GLYCOLIC ACID
- One of the alpha hydroxy acids (often called “fruit acids”), this very small molecule easily penetrates the skin and its acidic pH accelerates exfoliation by destroying the links that bind dead cells together.
- Renowned for its soothing and calming properties, enoxolone is an anti-inflammatory agent extracted from liquorice root.
- Key Ingredients: 5% Glycolic Acid and Enoxolone
- Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Methylpropanediol, Cocamidopropyl Betainamide Mea Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Nitrate
The key ingredient in this cleanser is Glycolic Acid which removes dead skin cells and decongests blocked pores whilst removing other impurities resulting in a smoother, brighter complexion. It also helps to correct uneven pigmentation while the special ingredient Enoxolone calms and soothes the skin to prevent AHA-induced irritation.
Apply a small amount of the foam to damp skin, massage with fingertips then rinse with water after 2 minutes or as soon as you start to feel a tingling sensation.
We love this 5% glycolic cleanser as it exfoliates and tightens your pores. It's awesome for first time glycolic acid users. Note, it does tingle as you wash your face.