Zo Skin Health
13 sold in last 9 hours
This combination of SPF 30 sunscreen and makeup primer includes its own multi-defense UV protection system that gives complete spectrum defense against UVA and UVB rays. More details >
Hurry, low quantity!Hurry! – Only 3 left in stock.
- Daily multitasking beauty and protection, with against UVA/UVB rays and HEV light
- Antioxidant protection which guards against free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Offers DNA repair and protection properties
- Helps to reduce and minimise inflammation
- Enhances and rehydrates the skin barrier
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and smooth your skin
- Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 8.2%.
- Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tribehenin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Water, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Behenate, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melanin, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ascorbic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Retinyl Palmitate, Pentylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Tocopherol, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Iron Oxides.
In addition, the natural melanin content shields your skin from the ageing effects of high-energy visible light, aka HEV. The combo of makeup primer and SPF sunscreen has a silky matte finish and delivers a universal tint to help cover the appearance of imperfections on the skin. For a more even application that lasts longer, wear under makeup. Or use by itself.
Simply apply two or three pumps every morning, evenly across the face and neck. Repeat the application after extended sun exposure, swimming, perspiration or otherwise as required.