A Young LDN favourite, this incredible wood wick candle contains a vibrant, fruity accord of juicy black plum and fresh rhubarb supported with interludes of ripe pear and sweet peach.
The smell is to die for!
- 400g of rapeseed and coconut wax.
- Hand blended with essential oils and hand poured in small batches to ensure outstanding quality.
- Estimated burn time 45+ hours.
- The first burn is the most important burn of them all. You must allow the wax to completely melt to the edge of the container. The time it takes to do this will vary depending on the size of the container, but can vary between 2-4 hours.
- If you do not allow your candle to burn properly on its first burn it will 'tunnel' and burn downwards in a small hole. Remember to trim your wick to 5mm before the first burn.