This incredible hand crafted, wood wick candle contains a powdery soft, woody floral scent with a heart of meadow lily, jasmine, white neroli and iris wood. This is wrapped in clouds of dreamy musk, precious amber and smooth, creamy vanilla.
A wonderful spring day, inside your house.
- 400g of rapeseed and coconut wax.
- Hand blended with essential oils and hand poured in small batches to ensure outstanding quality.
- Estimated burn time 45+ hours.
- The first burn is the most important burn of them all. You must allow the wax to completely melt to the edge of the container. The time it takes to do this will vary depending on the size of the container, but can vary between 2-4 hours.
- If you do not allow your candle to burn properly on its first burn it will 'tunnel' and burn downwards in a small hole. Remember to trim your wick to 5mm before the first burn.