- Packed full of magic ingredients such as Baobab leaf and rich in Vitamin C it really helps rejuvenate your skin. The addition of Vitamin E and Aloe Vera have an anti inflammatory affect and help to heal the skin.
Milu Sheet Masks contain only skin loving ingredients, are dermatologically tested and have no parabens, sulfates & mineral oils! A mask collection to get your cute face that extra boost and glow!
- Cleanse thoroughly and then open the sachet and carefully take the two separate parts out and unfold. Remove the thin transparent layer. Place the upper mask on your face matching your eyes and nose. Next, remove the thick non-transparent white layer and smooth out for a perfect fit. Apply the lower mask in the same way. The two pieces can be slightly overlapped. Leave on for 20 minutes. Remove and dispose. Pat remaining serum into your skin for the best results, no need to rinse off. Now you’re ready to show off your dewy skin!
- The key-ingredients in the Soothing Hydrogel Mask from Milu are
- Aloe Vera: conditions and hydrates skin with a burst of vitamin E. Anti-inflammatory and healing benefits leave your skin feeling healthy and soothed.
- Lavender: calms skin down and has natural anti-septic properties. Anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Baobab leaf: very rich in vitamin C and a super anti-oxidant. Anti-inflammatory, so helps reduce irritated skin. Smooths and rejuvenates skin.
- Sage: this herb is rich in vitamin A and calcium, which generate cell renewal. It’s a powerful anti-oxidant that helps to fight the signs of ageing and leaves your skin radiant & flawless.
- Calendula: anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of this flower, makes it a favorite ingredient to treat skin irritations, rash. It also helps calms down sun burnt skin.
- Peppermint: calms downs itchy skin and cools skin that feels irritated.
- Chamomile: this natural ingredient calms down irritated skin and is known for its healing effects. Soothes damaged skin and leaves it revitalised with a healthy glow.