Protect against UVA and UVB rays with Dermaceutic Sun Ceutic 50+
This sunscreen helps to form a physical barrier over the skin using a powerful blend of micro-mineral filters. A lightweight sunblock, it excellently protects against daily damage caused by the sun, while Alo Vera and Hyaluronic Acid keep the skin hydrated.
- Powerful UVA/UVB filters with SPF 50 protect the skin. The dispersed micro-mineral filters allow the cream to be completely transparent, while maintaining efficacy. This unique formula also contains a powerful stem cell stimulator (EGF stimulator) and repairing active ingredients (hyaluronic acid and aloe vera).
- ZINC OXIDE AND TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- These mineral filters form a stable physical barrier against UVB and UVA rays.
- HYALURONIC ACID
- Creates suppleness and firmness, and moisturizes the skin.
- A genuine molecular “sponge,” hyaluronic acid has the power to retain up to four-hundred times its weight in water.
- ALOE VERA
- Soothes the skin, reduces inflammation, and stimulates the production of collagen to combat skin aging.
- Use multiple times daily by massaging into the face and neck as required.
- Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide and Stem Cell Stimulators
- Aqua (water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide (Nano), Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Dimethicone,Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano), Triethanolamine, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Sorbitan Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolysed Algin, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Silica, Decyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Isostearic Acid, Sucrose Cocoate, PEG-8 Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, O-Cymen-5-OI, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin