- From dark and dramatic, blown out colour, pastel washes and contoured creations, this is the ultimate eye blending set. The larger shaders are ideal to apply a base colour, then build the detail with the smaller shaders and blenders.
The super soft bristles are the perfect way to blend your colour, for the ultimate eye looks use all 8. The possibilities are endless.
- All brushes are made from the highest quality synthetic hair.
- B06 - Tall Tapered Blender – To create the perfectly blended eye look use the most popular eye blending brush B06 to blend out colour or build up shade in the contours of the eye.
- A08 - Medium Fluffy Shader – use this brush to apply and sweep powder, pigments or cream eyeshadow across the lid. The medium sized head can pack on or blend out colour with ease.
- C06 - Tulip Eye Contour – this brush is perfect for contouring around the eye area. Use in the socket and add depth and definition. Blending a strong contoured eye look with this brush is a breeze
- B04 - Small Angled Shader - Finish your perfectly blended eye look with our B04 use the soft angle of the brush to add shade to the outer corners and colour fades in the crease.
- A16 - Precision Crease- use the firm and rounded bristles for precise application of cream and powder eye colour to the crease of the eye, or use to fill lips with colour
- A13 - Short Smudge – Use the A13 to apply eyeshadow with precision with this small headed brush. The wide but thin shape is perfect for creating a smokey effect close into the upper or lower lash line.
- A07 - Stubby Shader - The A07 bristles and soft and fluffy for blending and the stubby shape means you can really pack on the colour. This brush is the perfect starting point for creating a smokey eye or pigmented colour
- A12- Fluffy Pencil - Pick up the A12 to effortlessly blend eyeshadow right into the crease along the upper and lower lash lines and the inner corners of the eye.